Win Your Choice of Three Prizes Valued at $500,000 Each
Choose your $500,000 Ultimate Lifestyle
Prize Value: $500,000
Create the ultimate lifestyle with your choice of three prizes valued at $500,000 each!
Option 1) 2017 Jaguar XJ RRP $217,997 + 2017 Range Rover Vogue RRP $203,553 + $78,451 in gold bullion. Cruise around in prestige and comfort in your Jaguar XJ or experience incredible off-road performance in your luxurious Range Rover. Includes $78,451 in gold.
Option 2) Gold bullion (RRP $500,000). Live the lifestyle you deserve and become $500,000 richer! Sell the gold and cash in $500,000 straight to your bank account or invest some for later to build your wealth and enjoy the freedom.
Option 3) G2017 Lotus Trooper Caravan RRP $110,000 + 2017 Range Rover Autobiography RRP $265,701 + $124,299 in gold bullion. Pair your adventure with the ultimate combination – The Range Rover and the Lotus Trooper is a must-have for off-road touring. Equipped with luxurious comfort and sophistication, it’ll feel like home wherever you go. Includes $124,299 gold to travel in comfort and style.
Which prize will you choose?
Buy a ticket book for more chances to win
- Jaguar XJ Premium Luxury - Individual Electric Rear Seats with 5 Massage Programmes
- Jaguar XJ Premium Luxury - Soft Door Close and Keyless Entry
- Jaguar XJ Premium Luxury - Heated and Cooled Front and Rear Seats
- Jaguar XJ Premium Luxury - Solar Attenuating Panoramic Glass Roof
- Jaguar XJ Premium Luxury - Acceleration 0-100 km/h: 5.9 secs
- Jaguar XJ Premium Luxury - Top speed (km/h): 250
- Jaguar XJ Premium Luxury - Fuel consumption combined (l/100km): 9.1
- Jaguar XJ Premium Luxury - “Plus 3 years servicing”
- Range Rover Vogue TDV6 - 16-way front and rear seats with driver memory
- Range Rover Vogue TDV6 - Heated steering wheel, front and rear seats
- Range Rover Vogue TDV6 - Autonomous Emergency Braking
- Range Rover Vogue TDV6 - Electronically operated Gesture tailgate
- Range Rover Vogue TDV6 - Acceleration 0-100 km/h: 7.9 secs
- Range Rover Vogue TDV6 - Top speed (km/h): 209
- Range Rover Vogue TDV6 - Fuel consumption combined (l/100km): 6.9
- Range Rover Vogue TDV6 - “Plus 5 years servicing”
- Lotus Trooper Caravan - Italian leather lounge upholstery with headrests
- Lotus Trooper Caravan - Ibis low-profile roof air-con
- Lotus Trooper Caravan - Top load washing machine
- Lotus Trooper Caravan - 150W Solar panels x 4
- Lotus Trooper Caravan - 12” off-road brakes
- Lotus Trooper Caravan - Control Rider Twin Shock - independent suspension
- Lotus Trooper Caravan - Revolutionary truss chassis system - fully galvanised
- Range Rover SDV8 Autobiography - Adaptive Cruise Control with Queue Assist
- Range Rover SDV8 Autobiography - Intelligent Emergency Braking
- Range Rover SDV8 Autobiography - Front Centre Cooler Compartment
- Range Rover SDV8 Autobiography - 360 degree Parking Aid
- Range Rover SDV8 Autobiography - Blind Spot Assist with Reverse Traffic Detection
- Range Rover SDV8 Autobiography - Acceleration 0-100 km/h: 6.9 sec
- Range Rover SDV8 Autobiography - Top speed (km/h): 218
- Range Rover SDV8 Autobiography - Fuel consumption combined (l/100km): 8.4
Terms and Conditions
#816 Golden Rewards Lottery STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The following information details the conditions of entry into this Lottery including all relevant prize details. By entering this Lottery it is deemed that all terms and conditions have been agreed to and accepted.
2. The #816 Golden Rewards Lottery ("the Lottery") is conducted by Endeavour Foundation ("the Organisation), ABN 80 009 670 704 of PO Box 3555, Tingalpa DC, Queensland 4173. The Lottery is promoted by Andrew Thomas ("the Promoter"), 33 Corporate Drive, Cannon Hill, QLD 4170. The Lottery is promoted in aid of Endeavour Foundation charitable causes. Further information concerning the Lottery can be obtained from the Promoter on 1800 63 40 40.3. The Lottery will be open from 10.00 am Australian Eastern Standard Time ("AEST") on Friday 12 May 2017 and will continue until 7.00 pm AEST on Wednesday 28 June 2017 ("Lottery Period").
4. Prizes: The choice of one (1) of the following prizes:
- 2017 Jaguar XJ RRP $217,997 + 2017 Range Rover Vogue RRP $203,553 + $78,451 in Gold Bullion (total RRP $500,000);
- 2017 Lotus Trooper Caravan RRP $110,000 + 2017 Range Rover Autobiography RRP $265,701 + $124,299 in Gold Bullion (total RRP $500,000);
- Gold bullion (RRP $500,000).
5. Eligibility: Entry is open to all Australian residents and overseas residents 18 years or over other than the following Endeavour Foundation persons who are precluded from buying Lottery tickets: members of the Board of Directors and any person residing in their household; executive staff and any person residing in their household; Lotteries staff and any person residing in their household; information systems staff and any person residing in their household; the internal auditor and any person residing in their household. To enter and be eligible to win, eligible entrants must purchase one or more tickets from the Promoter and correctly complete the details required on the ticket order form or online entry form. Tickets from $10 each. Maximum ticket available 240,000. Endeavour Foundation can apply for additional tickets from the Licensing Authority at the start of the Lottery. Each ticket purchased from the Promoter that is correctly completed ("eligible entry") will be included in the random draw process.
6. Ticket pricing: Pricing structure applies to a single transaction as follows: $10 for 1 ticket; $20 for 2 tickets; $30 for 4 tickets; $50 for 10 tickets; $60 for 14 tickets; $100 for 30 tickets. Bundled tickets must be purchased in one transaction. Lottery tickets and gift tickets cannot be combined for bundled pricing options.
7. Drawing of all eligible entries during the Lottery period will take place by random draws from 11.00 am (AEST) on Wednesday 5 July 2017 ("Draw Date"). The draw will take place at Endeavour Foundation, 33 Corporate Ave, Cannon Hill, Queensland. Members of the public are invited to the draw. First Prize option to be advised within seven (7) days of draw date.
8. All motor vehicles include on-road, dealer delivery charges and Queensland registration. Vehicle won as advertised or a model of equivalent value if advertised model is not available. Vehicle will be ordered from dealer after the winner has chosen the first prize option. Comprehensive motor vehicle insurance not included. A registration transfer must be effected within 14 days for interstate winners.
9. All prizes ex Brisbane and quoted in Australian currency. Motor vehicle and prize photographs are for display purposes only.10. The cost of storing the gold will be charged to the winner after twenty-eight (28) days from the day of the draw.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the Lottery is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.12. The prize if relating to entrants from Queensland (QLD) and New South Wales (NSW) that have not been claimed within twelve months (QLD) and three months (NSW) of the draw date will be sold and applied to the organisation’s purposes (QLD Charitable and Non-Profit gaming Rule 1999 - S26(4) / NSW Lotteries and Art Union Act). The prize if relating to entrants from Victoria which have not been claimed within twelve months of the draw date will be sold, and after deducting reasonable costs of the sale or disposal, the net funds raised will be forwarded to the Treasurer for payment into the Consolidated Fund.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Lottery period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
14. Any product or brand names, logos, images and other trademarks featured or referred to within this website are the property of their respective trademark owners. These trademark owners are not affiliated with Endeavour Foundation or Endeavour Foundation Lotteries. The trademark owners do not sponsor, approve or endorse Endeavour Foundation or Endeavour Foundation Lotteries.
15. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged and is not redeemable for cash. All other costs associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner. If the Promoter is unable to provide the winner with the nominated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply a voucher(s) for the same value. Photographs are for illustration purposes only and may not depict the exact prize detail or size. All prize and ticket values refer to Australian Dollars.
16. While Endeavour Foundation takes care to ensure all information on our website is correct, it does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of all information provided and will not be liable for any inaccuracy, omission or error. Users should make their own enquiries to verify all information.17. By entering the Lottery, the eligible entrant understands and agrees that the Promoter may use and disclose the information provided by the eligible entrant on the terms and for the purposes (including marketing) set out in the Promoter’s Privacy Statement available on our website or by calling 1800 63 40 40. The eligible entrant agrees that we can continue to contact you even after this Lottery ends. If the eligible entrant would like to access or correct the personal information that the Promoter holds about the eligible entrant, or if the eligible entrant does not wish the information to be disclosed, the eligible entrant should advise the Promoter in writing to Endeavour Foundation, 33 Corporate Drive, Cannon Hill, QLD 4170. 18. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Lottery. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the prize. 19. Lottery themes and prizes do not necessarily reflect the views of Endeavour Foundation, Endeavour Foundation Lotteries or staff members. 20. QLD Licence No 29762. ACT Permit No R 17/00042.1. VIC Permit No GOCAU/1894. NSW Permit No 10228/17