Win a $1,220,715 Luxury Home on the Sunshine Coast
4 Nevis Court, Parrearra, QLD, 4575
Prize Value: $1,220,715
You could win a $1,220,175 luxury, fun-filled family home on the Sunshine Coast, perfectly positioned 5 kilometres from the beach in the beautiful suburb of Parrearra.
First prize in the Coastal Living Lottery is a $1.2 million luxury coastal home the whole family will enjoy with media room, billiard room, gym, pool and spa.
Only 5 kilometers from the beach, this Sunshine Coast prize home is positioned in a central location for shopping and swimming. In this home you’ll be able to unwind in the theatre room, while the kids escape to the games room, study or pool room.
Winner story: Winner of Lottery #406 at Mudjimba, Troy and Megan were rapt. “It was close to our hearts as it is near where we got married.” Troy has an automatic purchase of tickets for every draw, and in this draw he decided to buy extra tickets. Lucky for him, because one of his extra tickets was a winner! “We’ve dreamed of having a beach house, Troy loves fishing and we want to teach the kids how to fish and live that outdoor lifestyle! Our daughter now gets to choose between ballet and Nippers!” said Megan. Troy said “Our kids will grow up coming up to this beautiful house! It’s been an amazing experience, thank you to Endeavour Foundation.When you buy a lottery ticket, they do an amazing job & funds go to an amazing cause. That’s why Endeavour is one of our chosen charities.”
WIN the Early Bird Prize - a $4,000 Holiday to Lord Howe Island!
Hurry, Early Bird closes 23rd August 2017.
- Two storey home
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a study
- Media room
- Billiard room
- Pool and spa
- PlayStation 4 and Virtual Reality headset included
- Fully furnished
- Security system with 6 months free monitoring
- Free transfer of title
- Living Area: 311m2, Land Size: 635m2
- Outdoor Living: 54m2
- Rental Potential: $54,800 P.A. (furnished)
Terms and Conditions
#409 Coastal Living Lottery STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The following information details the conditions of entry into this Lottery including all relevant prize details. By entering this Lottery it is deemed that all terms and conditions have been agreed to and accepted.
2. #409 Coastal Living Lottery is conducted by Endeavour Foundation (the Organisation), ABN 80 009 670 704 of PO Box 3555, Tingalpa DC, Queensland 4173. The Lottery is promoted by Andrew Thomas (the Promoter), 33 Corporate Drive, Cannon Hill, QLD 4170. The Lottery is promoted in aid of Endeavour Foundation charitable causes. Further information concerning the Lottery can be obtained from the Promoter on 1800 63 40 40.
3. The Lottery will be open from 10.00 am Australian Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday 3 August 2017 and will continue until 7.00 pm AEST on Wednesday 20 September 2017 (Lottery Period).
4. In the event that an order is received after the closing date or if the draw is sold out, the order will be automatically entered into the next open lottery. Tickets purchased by cheque must clear prior to the close of the Lottery. Any entries that include payment by cheque that are received less than five business days prior to the closing of the Lottery will have that entry included in the next open lottery.
5. All customers who purchase a ticket on or by 23 August 2017 are eligible for entry into the Early Bird draw.
6. Entry is open to all Australian residents and overseas residents 18 years or over other than the following Endeavour Foundation persons who are precluded from buying Lottery tickets: members of the Board of Directors and any person residing in their household; executive staff and any person residing in their household; Lotteries staff and any person residing in their household; information systems staff and any person residing in their household; the internal auditor and any person residing in their household. To enter and be eligible to win, eligible entrants must purchase one or more tickets from the Promoter and correctly complete the details required on the ticket order form or online entry form. The amount of tickets available will range from 555,001 (single-ticket purchases) to 625,000 (if bundle purchases occur). Endeavour Foundation can apply for additional tickets from the Licensing Authority at the start of the Lottery. Each ticket purchased from the Promoter that is correctly completed (eligible entry) will be included in the random draw process. A sold ticket that has been drawn is eligible to be drawn again.
7. Pricing structure applies to a single transaction as follows: $10 for 1 ticket; $20 for 2 tickets; $30 for 4 tickets; $50 for 10 tickets; $60 for 14 tickets; $100 for 30 tickets. Bundled tickets must be purchased in one transaction. Lottery tickets and gift tickets cannot be combined for bundled pricing options.
8. Drawing of all eligible entries during the Lottery period will take place by random draws from 11.00 am (AEST) on Wednesday 27 September 2017 (Draw Date). All draws will take place at Endeavour Foundation, 33 Corporate Ave, Cannon Hill, Queensland. Members of the public are invited to the draw.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the Lottery is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize winners will be notified by Registered Post and their initials, suburb and state will be published on the website www.endeavourlotteries.com.au on Wednesday 27 September 2017 and in The Courier-Mail – Saturday 30 September 2017. Winners have the right to have their initials remain anonymous.
11. The cost of maintaining the prize home will be charged to the winner from the day of handover of house keys or after 3 months from the day of the draw, whichever comes first. Any rates/fees/charges will be paid for 12 months from the day of the draw. The Promoter only accepts responsibility for warranty issues within 3 months of handover. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for general ‘wear and tear’, damage and requested changes due solely to preferences at any point after the handover.
12. Any prizes relating to entrants from Queensland (QLD) and New South Wales (NSW) that have not been claimed within twelve months (QLD) and three months (NSW) of the draw date will be sold and applied to the organisation’s purposes (QLD Charitable and Non-Profit gaming Rule 1999 - S26(4) / NSW Lotteries and Art Union Act). Any prizes relating to entrants from Victoria which have not been claimed within twelve months of the draw date will be sold, and after deducting reasonable costs of the sale or disposal, the net funds raised will be forwarded to the Treasurer for payment into the Consolidated Fund.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Lottery period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
14. Any product or brand names, logos, images and other trademarks featured or referred to within this website are the property of their respective trademark owners. These trademark owners are not affiliated with Endeavour Foundation or Endeavour Foundation Lotteries. The trademark owners do not sponsor, approve or endorse Endeavour Foundation or Endeavour Foundation Lotteries.
15. Photographs are for illustration purposes only and may not depict exact prize detail. Prize valuations are realistic. All prize and ticket values refer to Australian dollars and are correct at time of publication. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged and are not redeemable for cash. All other costs associated with the prizes are the responsibility of the winners. If the Promoter is unable to provide the winner with the nominated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply a voucher for the same value.
16. While Endeavour Foundation takes care to ensure all information on our website is correct, it does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of all information provided and will not be liable for any inaccuracy, omission or error. Users should make their own enquiries to verify all information.
17. By entering the Lottery, the eligible entrant understands and agrees that the Promoter may use and disclose the information provided by the eligible entrant on the terms and for the purposes (including marketing) set out in the Promoter’s Privacy Statement available on our website or by calling 1800 63 40 40. The eligible entrant agrees that we can continue to contact you even after this Lottery ends. If the eligible entrant would like to access or correct the personal information that the Promoter holds about the eligible entrant, or if the eligible entrant does not wish the information to be disclosed, the eligible entrant should advise the Promoter in writing to Endeavour Foundation, 33 Corporate Drive, Cannon Hill, QLD 4170.
18. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Lottery. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the prize.
19. Lottery themes and prizes do not necessarily reflect the views of Endeavour Foundation, Endeavour Foundation Lotteries or staff members.
20. QLD Licence No 29762 ACT Permit No R17/00087. VIC Permit No 10467/17. NSW Permit No GOCAU/1910
1st Prize: 4 Nevis Court, Parrearra QLD 4575 (house + land value: $1,050,000, interior design $120,000, electrical goods & home theatre $17,503, $5000 Gold bullion for rate and water, $5000 Gold bullion for Travel, $1,155 Gold bullion for spending, Legal transfer, BBQ, Outdoor decoration, Artwork & Gym Equipment $22,057) total prize value $1,220, 715 including:
- Security system with 6 months free monitoring
- Free transfer of title
- $10,000 cashable gold
- Promotional Prize – Early Bird^: Lord Howe Island holiday (RRP $4,000)